Are you an owner?If you own an unit in this building and would like to sell your condo click here and get a free condo value analysis.
Description of Property
Ultra Ovation Condos in Mississauga at City Center
Vivid. Distinctive. Sight-stunning. A stand-alone, ultra-modern residents, with cylindrical glass exterior reaching up to an impressive 32 stories. Columns of linear balconies, expansive vertical accent bands and a dipping curved top highlight the circular architecture. This is the ultra address. Ultra Ovation at Mississauga City Centre.
Mississauga’s Top-Selling Community
Ultra Ovation. The final phase of Tridel’s master-planned Ovation community, at Mississauga City Center. Central boulevards and tree-lined driveways connect the community, with stunning water features, rich landscaping and tranquil outdoor spaces and walkways.
Ultra Lobby & Ultra Club
Ultra chic. Ultra’s lobby features spacious seating alcoves, with columns and an attentive 24-hour Concierge. Sliding doors open to Ultra Club’s full party facilities and residents will enjoy the Billiards Lounge, Golf Centre, Dining and Cards Room, indoor Swimming Pool and Exercise Room with spacious Aerobics Studio.
Mississauga has everything for everyone. Square One, City Hall and the Living Arts Centre across the street. Famous Players Coliseum down the road. Gourmet restaurants. Golf courses. Lake Ontario waterfront. Specialty boutiques. A major transit gateway right at the Saga City Centre with the Go Bus and Mississauga Transit as well as quick routes to Highways 401, 403, 407 and the QEW. The question is where will you go?
Exceptional Features & Finishes
The Building & Common Areas
- The final phase of Tridel Dorsay’s master-planned Ovation community at Mississauga City Center
- Vivid stand-alone 32 storey residents with a cylindrical glass exterior anchored by vertical accent bands and columns of linear balconies and capped by a distinctive curved architectural feature
- Right across from Square One Shopping Center, City Hall, the Living Arts Centre and a major transit gateway with Go Buses and Trains, easy access to Mississauga Transit and Highways 401, 403, 407 and the QEW
- Ultra-fashionable lobby with intimate seating alcove, dramatic wire sculpture chandeliers, orange-backed waterwall, sliding doors to the Party Lounge and a 24 hour Concierge
- Lobby features enterphone access system for guests and two-way voice communication stations in parking levels
- Private resident access card for entry to all facilities of Ultra Ovation
Club Ultra – Do You Have It?
- Ultra-inviting Party Lounge with seating areas looking onto a double-sided fireplace, curved benches, panoramic windows, modern bar, caterer’s kitchen, café-style tables and chairs and Wi-Fi Internet connections
- Billiards Lounge with professional tables
- VR Golf Center and ultra-elegant Dining & Cards Room
- Contemporarily-styled indoor Swimming Pool with focal blushing orange accent, whirlpool and co-ed glass-wall steam room
- Exercise & Aerobics Studio with state-of-the-art equipment and plasma screen TVs
Suites with Space and Style
- A white stippled ceiling finish graces all areas except the kitchen, laundry/storage*rooms and bathrooms (laundry/storage and bathroom ceilings are smooth and painted with white semi-gloss paint).
- Interior walls are primed and then painted with two coats of off-white, fine quality latex paint (bathrooms, and all woodwork and trim painted with durable white semi-gloss paint).
- Distinctive 6’8″ interior contemporary slab doors (paint finish) complete with quality brushed nickel finish hardware. Where there are 9′ or 10′ ceilings, doors will be 7′ interior slab doors (paint finish).
- 4 1/2″ paint finish contemporary styled baseboards with 2 3/4″ paint finish door casings. Where there are 9′ or 10′ ceilings, baseboards will be 7″ and casings will be 3″.
- Smooth white cultured marble window sills.
- Glass panel doors* to den.
- Suite entry closet with mirrored sliding doors*.
- Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed architecturally designed windows with low-e coating.
- The ceiling height of the unit is approximately 8′, measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the undersurface of the concrete ceiling slab. Where ceiling bulkheads are installed, the ceiling height will be left then 8′. Where dropped ceilings are required, (in areas such as foyers, closets, kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways), the ceiling height will also be less then 8′. Suites on the 2nd, 3rd and 14th to 32nd floors feature 9′ ceilings. Penthouse floors to feature 10′ ceilings.
- All balcony areas to have one exterior electrical receptacle.
Premium Floor Coverings
- Choice of 6″ plank or strip laminate floating floor***in foyer*, hallways*, den*, living areas, dining areas and kitchen*.
- Porcelain or ceramic floor tile***in foyer*, kitchen*, breakfast area*, bathrooms.
- Ceramic Tile in laundry & storage area.
- Forty ounce nylon carpet***with under pad in bedroom(s).
- Ultra Ovation-Designer “flat panel” kitchen cabinetry***complete with one bank of floors drawers and designer detailed pantry with contemporary stainless steel handles. Where ceilings are 9′ or more, uppers will be 42″.
- Large kitchen island for extra storage and eat and; finished in Ultra Ovation-Designer cabinetry***and doors***with granite counter top***.
- Granite kitchen countertop***with polished square edge and stainless steal ledge back single*or double*sinks
- Mosaic ceramic tile backsplash.
- Energy star 18 cubic foot black Whirlpool frost-free refrigerator.
- Energy star high efficiency, time delay built-in 24″ black Whirlpool dishwasher.
- 30″ Whirlpool ceramic ceran top black range.
- Whirlpool Microwave with built-in, high-capacity hood fan vented to the exterior.
- Ultra Ovation-Designer cabinetry***with a combination of doors and bottom drawer storage finished with contemporary stainless steel handles.
- White cultured marble vanity top with rectangular shaped bowl.
- Frameless full-width vanity mirror with décor wall lighting fixture.
- Deep soaker white bathtub*with chrome fixture complete with porcelain or ceramic tile***enclosure (where shower exists in ensuite, soaker tub will have 12″ Porcelain or ceramic tile***surround).
- Clear glass shower*is complete with porcelain or ceramic tile***, and is enclosed with glass and chrome door.
- Temperature controlled and pressure balanced shower faucets.
- Quality exhaust fans vented to the exterior.
- Chrome faucet with single lever handles in ensuite and main bathroom with advanced ceramic disc technology.
Covenant In-Suite Laundry Facilities
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
- Ventilation to exterior with automatic relay sensor exhaust control.
- Stacked, full capacity Whirlpool washer and dryer (complete with stainless steel flexible hoses).
For Your Peace-of-Mind
- 24 hour concierge, monitoring community access and engineered security systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entry areas.
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system with keypad and door contact.
- Electronic communication system located in the lobby vestibule permits guests to communicate with the suites from the building entrance. Guests in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on the resident’s television.
- Live surveillance cameras in strategic locations in the building, grounds and garage are monitored by the concierge. Selected surveillance cameras can be viewed on the residents television.
- Computer controlled access system provided at main building visitor entry points.
- Emergency response key chain pendants, usable in selected areas within the underground garage, will alert the concierge of a distress call.
- Heat detectors are connected to the fire annunciation panel.
- Hard wired smoke alarms and in suite fire alarm speaker.
- Vertical fan coil heating and cooling, with supplementary heating coil for seasonal comfort control.
- Central building water filtration system.
- Individual thermal and hot water meters for monitoring use of heating, cooling and hot water use.
Electrical Service and Fixtures
- Individual service panels with circuit breakers.
- White designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
- Distinctive ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s)*, den*and bathroom(s)*.
- Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room.
- In-suite electricity metering for individual energy management.
- SoftWire TM Network Center (high speed wiring connection points).
- Advanced, star design in-suite structured wiring. Each telephone, cable or multi-port outlet within a suite connects directly to the SoftWire TM Network Center.
- Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den*.
- Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), den*and kitchen*.
- One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
- Category 5 telephone wiring to all telephone outlets and multi-port.
- RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
- High Efficiency Boilers offering 85% efficiency or better to reduce gas consumption and utility costs.
- Building Energy Management Systems to monitor and control the consumption of heating fuel and electricity.
- Energy star appliances to reduce electricity use.
- Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed architecturally designed windows with low-e coating.
- Landscaped garage roofs and terraces.
- Recycling facilities that permit convenient separating and disposing of recyclables.
- Compact fluorescent lights and other high efficiency interior lighting in common areas to lower electricity costs. In suite light fixtures are designs to fit long lasting, energy saving lamps.
- Carbon Monoxide detection system and garages controls Energy use.
- Suite metering of electricity, heating and cooling for individual control of costs. Hot water metering in each suite for additional cost control.
*-denotes availability determined by suite design.
***-denotes finishes to be selected from the vendor’s samples.
Peace of Mind
Quality, Value & Integrity
Spanning seven decades of excellence with over 67,500 homes built, Tridel is fittingly Canada’s leader in building elegant condominium lifestyles. Our communities are built to the highest standards of design and workmanship, combining luxurious living with the finest amenities. We are committed to offering Ultra Ovation residents the highest standards of Customer Care. For the second consecutive year, we have received the TARION Ontario High-Rise Builder of the Year award in recognition of our commitment to quality construction and excellence in customer care. Confidence. Peace of mind. Tridel make the home ownership experience everything it should be.
Dorsay Development Corporation is a diverse real estate development firm with a decade of experience in North America. The company enjoys a significant real estate portfolio of residential, office and retail properties throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Other recent Tridel-Dorsay condominium communities include the icon in downtown Toronto, the Circa community in Markham Town Center and of course, the Ovation community at Mississauga City Center.
Google Map and Street View